we buy pre-owned watches
SELL MY WATCH
In addition to diamonds and gold, Busy Bee Jewelry is also an avid buyer of watches. Before selling your watch, we want to inform you of the different factors that are involved when determining price. Certain brands retain their value better than others, and certain collectible watches may be worth even more than they were originally bought for. Some considerations that affect the value are: brand, condition, paperwork, original box, age, demand, and quality. Busy Bee Jewelry will pay premium prices for watches in mint condition with the original box and papers. All our transactions are safe, secure, and of course, confidential.
These are the brands of watches we are actively buying:
- Audemars Piguet
- Baume & Mercier, Bell & Ross, Blancpain, Breitling, Breguet, Bueche, Bucherer, Boucheron, & Bvlgari
- Cartier, Chopard, Corum, & Frank Muller
- Glashutte, Girard, & Gubelin
- Hublot, IWC, Jaeger-LeCoultre, & Omega
- Panerai, Patek Philippe, & Piaget
- TAG Heuer, Tiffany & Co., & Tudor
- Ulysse Nardin & Universal Geneve
- Van Cleef and Arpels & Vacheron Constantin
- and more
THE SELLING PROCESS
GET AN OFFER
Once you submit your item(s), we’ll be back in touch via email. Please give our team 3-5 business days to reply.
SHIP YOUR WATCH
We’ll email you pre-insured FedEx labels. Box up and drop off your watch at a FedEx location and we’ll take care of everything else.
CERTIFY & SERVICE
After your watch arrives, our watchmakers will authenticate and inspect the watch to make sure everything is good to go. This typically takes 3-5 business days.
Once our team has processed your watch, we’ll confirm your payment and get it sent out—either by check or in store credit (your preference).