Busy Bee Jewelry is also an avid buyer of watches. Before selling your watch, we want you to understand that there are a variety of different factors that come into play when determining price. Certain brands retain their value better than others and certain collectible watches may be worth even more than they were originally bought for. Some considerations that affect the value are: brand, condition, paperwork, original box, age, demand, and quality. Busy Bee Jewelry will pay premium prices for watches in mint condition with the original box and papers. All our transactions are safe, secure, and of course, confidential.
Below is a list of watches we are actively buying.
- Audemars Piguet
- Baume & Mercier, Bell & Ross, Blancpain, Breitling, Breguet, Bueche, Bucherer, Boucheron, Bvlgar
- Cartier, Chopard, Corum, Frank Muller
- Glashutte, Girard, Gubelin
- Hublot, IWC, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Omega
- Panerai, Patek Philippe, Piaget
- TAG Heuer, Tiffany & Co., Tudor
- Ulysse Nardin, Universal Geneve
- Van Cleef and Arpels, Vacheron Constantin
- & Many More
THE SELLING PROCESS
GET AN OFFER
Once you submit your watch, we’ll be back in touch via email. Give our team 3-5 business days to do our thing.
SHIP YOUR WATCH
We’ll email you pre-insured FedEx labels. Box up and drop off your watch at a FedEx location and we’ll take care of everything else.
CERTIFY & SERVICE
After your watch arrives, our watchmakers will authenticate and inspect the watch to make sure everything is good to go. This typically takes 3-5 business days.
Once our team has processed your watch, we’ll confirm your payment and get it sent out—either by check or in store credit.