Busy Bee Jewelry has long been Long Island’s destination for customers looking to receive top dollar for their gold. We have earned our reputation as Long Island’s leading buyer of gold. Each piece is evaluated for both its weight, diamond/gemstone content & in certain circumstances, intrinsic value.
A great and simple way for you to check if your silver is authentic is by checking if the silver has any of the following stamps: 10KT (or 417), 14KT (or 585), 18KT (or 750), 22KT (or 917), 24KT (or 999). If you are not sure if your piece is gold, we will be happy to do a deeper analysis and inspect the piece further. As soon as the analysis is done, you will receive an immediate cash offer.
At Busy Bee Jewelry we accept the following:
- Gold (10KT 14KT 18KT 22KT 24KT, Any Condition)
- Jewelry (10KT 14KT 18KT 22KT 24KT, Any Condition)
- Bullion (Coins, Rounds, Bars, Etc.)
- Old US Coins Including Numismatic Graded Coins
- All US and foreign Bullion Coins
- Pre-1965 US Coinage and 1965-1970 Kennedy Half Dollars
- Gold Teeth/Fillings (teeth must be removed due to health concerns)
- & more
WE DO NOT PURCHASE THE FOLLOWING
- Any type of costume jewelry, this includes items made by Speidel©, Monet©, Avon©, Napier©, Trifari©, Sarah Coventry©,and Swank©
- Non-precious metals or item that are gold-filled, gold or silver plated, or gold electroplated, this includes items that are stamped 1/10,1/20, GE, RGP, or HE as these are indicators items are filled or plated.
- Plated or Filled Gold
- Silver Plated Flatware
- Coins that say “Copy” on them
If you are not sure what you have is real, please feel free to come in to Busy Bee Jewelry for a free confidential verbal appraisal